LIKE NO OTHER
When you work for the Y, you gain the opportunity to make a positive and enduring impact in your own community. It’s felt each time a neighbor makes a healthy choice, when a caring adult mentors a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
VARIETY OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Seasonal opportunities
- Part-time or full-time job opportunities
- Flexible work schedule opportunities
- 2 wellness center locations
- Child care sites
- Group X, aquatics and enrichment instructors
- Corporate Office
- Free membership at both Simi Valley YMCA and Yarrow Family YMCA
- Benefits package including generous paid time off for full time staff
- Sick time for all staff including part-time employees
- DashPass subscription perk with discounts and reduced fees for restaurant delivery for all employees
- Participation in Y Retirement plan and 403 (b) savings account upon eligibility
- Discounts on youth programs, summer camps and sports instruction
We are dedicated to helping our team members reach their professional goals and feel valued. The YMCA offers a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all career stages.