YARROW FAMILY YMCA - ADULT ENRICHMENT
At the Y, we believe healthy living has as much to do with pursuing interests, passions and learning new things as it does with eating healthy and being active. Our minds and spirits need stimulus and enrichment, and we get so much more from life when we find things—and people—that inspire us.
At Yarrow Family YMCA, we offer enrichment class for adults! Reservations are required to attend drop-in classes on our website or on the app. We also offer session-based classes that require registration and might have a small material fee associated with them.
*Reservations: these are classes that are listed on our app that do not require pre-registration
*Registrations: these are for session-based classes and you must register online for the entire session
MAKE A RESERVATION & VIEW SCHEDULES
VIEW SUMMER WORKSHOPS FLYER
Program Session-Based Classes
- Sign up for class when registration opens
- Class Supplies Fee
- Some classes will have a minimal supplies fee that will be due at registration
- Sessions are 6 weeks long
- Adult will be registered to participate in the entire 6 weeks of classes.
- Participants will not need to reserve a spot in the class on the app. They can just show up to the class on the days it is scheduled.
- The classes will be progressive with the participants displaying skills and knowledge focused on during the 6 weeks.
- We do not allow drop-ins to these classes.
- Each member may only register for two classes per session
- If the class is full upon registration, you will be placed on a wait list
- Members continue to use the app to reserve spots in class up to 49 hours in advance
- Classes are an added value to monthly membership fee
- Reserve a spot in class every time you would like to join
YOU NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO REGISTER FOR ANY PROGRAM:
Program Participants and Guests:
Are you a current or past Program Participant? If so use your phone number to access your online account. If you cannot remember your password or haven’t set one up yet, please click forgot password to get an access code emailed or text to you.
Not a Y Member? Non-Members pay no membership or joining fees and have access to most Y programs as Program Participants. To register you will need to set up a free non-membership account and you can begin your easy online registration:
STEP 1: Select the program location from the childcare option you are looking at.
STEP 2: You will be taken to our online portal for registration.
- If you are already a MEMBER please sign in by clicking Log-In in the top righthand corner using the phone number associated with your membership.
- If you are registering as a NON-MEMBER, click the link in the top right corner that says, "SIGN UP"
STEP 3: ON THE NEXT SCREEN, SELECT the membership option that you would like to register for.
STEP 4: Non-Member registrant only: CLICK TO SELECT THE NON-MEMBER MEMBERSHIP TYPE.
STEP 5: COMPLETE THE INFORMATION FORM WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. At the bottom of the screen, you will be able to save your non-member record with the option of adding any additional adults or children for whom you will be registering. Once you have finished adding additional individuals to your account, click next.
STEP 6: ENTER AN EMAIL AND SELECT A PASSWORD TO COMPLETE CREATION OF YOUR Y ONLINE ACCOUNT. You can now begin to search and register for programs!
QUESTIONS? Please call our branch location numbers listed below and they should be able to assist you! The branches are open Monday - Friday, 6:00AM-10:00AM & 2:00PM - 6:00PM
- Mask Policy: Please refer to our FACILITY POLICIES to learn about the updated county guidelines.
- LATE POLICY: If you arrive more than 5 minutes after the start of any class, you will not be permitted to take the class.
- Reservations open up 49 hours prior to the start of class.
- Reservations must be made on our app for drop-in classes. If there is no one signed up 2 hours prior to the start of the class, the class will be cancelled.
- You must cancel your reservations more than 1 hour of your reserved time slot.
- If you do not cancel within the 1 hour and cannot attend the class or time slot, that will be considered a late cancellation.
- You are only allowed 3 late cancellations per month. If you hit the 3rd cancellation, your reservation account will be frozen for the remainder of that month and you will not be allowed to reserve a time slot until the next month (you will still have access to our Virtual Classes). You are able to walk in if there is space available, however you are not guaranteed a spot.
- On the 1st of each month, your late cancellation record starts over.
- We understand that there may be a morning that you wake up and are unable to make your class/time slot. If it is less than 6 hours prior to the start of your class, it will still be counted as one of your late cancellations.