YARROW FAMILY YMCA - ADULT ENRICHMENT
At the Y, we believe healthy living has as much to do with pursuing interests, passions and learning new things as it does with eating healthy and being active. Our minds and spirits need stimulus and enrichment, and we get so much more from life when we find things—and people—that inspire us.
At the Y, we offer enrichment class for adults! Reservations are required to attend drop-in classes on our website or on the app. We also offer session-based classes that require registration and might have a small material fee associated with them.
*Drop-In: these are classes that are listed on our app that do not require pre-registration and members can just "drop-in"
*Registrations: these are for session-based classes and you must register online for the entire session
Program Session-Based Classes
- Sign up for class when registration opens
- Class Supplies Fee
- Some classes will have a minimal supplies fee that will be due at registration
- Sessions are 6 weeks long
- Adult will be registered to participate in the entire 6 weeks of classes.
- Participants will not need to reserve a spot in the class on the app. They can just show up to the class on the days it is scheduled.
- The classes will be progressive with the participants displaying skills and knowledge focused on during the 6 weeks.
- We do not allow drop-ins to these classes.
- Each member may only register for two classes per session
- If the class is full upon registration, you will be placed on a wait list
- Reservations are no longer required.
- Members continue to use the app to view schedule and set reminders for their classes
- Classes are an added value to monthly membership fee
YOU NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO REGISTER FOR ANY PROGRAM:
Program Participants and Guests:
Are you a current or past Program Participant? If so use your phone number to access your online account. If you cannot remember your password or haven’t set one up yet, please click forgot password to get an access code emailed or text to you.
Not a Y Member? Non-Members pay no membership or joining fees and have access to most Y programs as Program Participants. To register you will need to set up a free non-membership account and you can begin your easy online registration:
STEP 1: Select the program location from the childcare option you are looking at.
STEP 2: You will be taken to our online portal for registration.
- If you are already a MEMBER please sign in by clicking Log-In in the top righthand corner using the phone number associated with your membership.
- If you are registering as a NON-MEMBER, click the link in the top right corner that says, "SIGN UP"
STEP 3: ON THE NEXT SCREEN, SELECT the membership option that you would like to register for.
STEP 4: Non-Member registrant only: CLICK TO SELECT THE NON-MEMBER MEMBERSHIP TYPE.
STEP 5: COMPLETE THE INFORMATION FORM WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. At the bottom of the screen, you will be able to save your non-member record with the option of adding any additional adults or children for whom you will be registering. Once you have finished adding additional individuals to your account, click next.
STEP 6: ENTER AN EMAIL AND SELECT A PASSWORD TO COMPLETE CREATION OF YOUR Y ONLINE ACCOUNT. You can now begin to search and register for programs!
QUESTIONS? Please call our branch location numbers listed below and they should be able to assist you! View branch hours HERE
- Mask Policy: Please refer to our FACILITY POLICIES to learn about the updated county guidelines.
- LATE POLICY: If you arrive more than 5 minutes after the start of any class, you will not be permitted to take the class.
- Reservations are no longer required open up 49 hours prior to the start of class.